Tuesday, March 10, 2009

continued blessing.

Dad did great! Dr. Drummond said..."It went great, best it could have gone. His tissues and veins were like that of an 18 year old. I feel encouraged. It has been a long time since I have gotten to give this good a report to a family." Troy and I delivered them home and aside from Dad looking a little "green armed", all is well. He's a little tender but needs no pain meds for now. Keep praying. According to the bloodwork he had on monday his BUN has dropped 20 points, how cool is that! Anything headed in the "down" direction is a good thing! Thanks for all the responses to the text reports, I read them to Mom as they came in and to Dad when he was awake and able to hear...you are all loved so much.
--Holly...for Dad and Mom

1 comment:

Jacki Duke said...

so glad to hear the good report! much love from charlotte!